Reporting and Charting
Interactive Reports and Charts for Portfolio Management GenSight’s web based charts and reports are fully configurable. Reports can include any combination of textual, numeric, categorization and status type information. Chart types available include portfolio bubble chart, waterfall, pie chart, line, bar, Gantt, pipeline chart etc.
Business Intelligence Reports, Interactive Charts and Real Time Analytics
Charts and reports are interactive, generated on demand and calculated in real time using the latest version of data. The following features are included:
- Flexible structure – supports hierarchical breakdown amongst programs, strategies, projects, resources etc.
- Flexible content – financials, scorecard ratings, priority ranking, resource information, dates, status, categorizations, narrative text etc
- Flexible appearance – configurable style sheets to control colors, fonts and appearance
- Multi-dimensional data handling – eg. Resource required by resource type, by project, by time period.
- Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) capabilities – Flexible grouping and aggregation with real time calculations to rollup analysis by any categorization dimension
- Slice and dice capability – Powerful search and filtering features enable users to interactively control report content, with OLAP analysis and aggregation driven on demand.
- Calendar control to report on data and forecasts at any chosen point in time, past, present or future.
- Export to Excel, and formatted export to Word templates to produce narrative report on selected listings of projects, resources or programs.