GenSight incorporates best-practices for project management, built-in. Traditional methods of project management are supported, as well as Agile, Lean, Stage-Gate and Prince2 processes. As with everything else in GenSight, the processes are configurable to your particular requirements.
Project managers and team members using GenSight benefit from role based dashboards that summarize and collate key pieces of information about a project in real-time. You get an instant view of status, risks, schedule and costs. Role based access means that individual users will see information relevant to their needs.
GenSight is a fully integrated solution, which means that information captured from project managers is automatically rolled up to inform senior executives on status. Equally, “top down” decisions and strategic priorities are communicated clearly and immediately to project managers and team workers.
Real Time Support for Project Managers and Team Members
GenSight dashboards are configurable to user’s needs. They can include graphical and numerical information to summarize the project, as well as providing convenient access to all project data and documents – subject to access rights.
The content of role-based project management dashboards can include:
- RAG status
- Time, quality, cost indicators
- Milestone dates and progress
- Timeline scheduling, reporting and charting – bar, Gantt, pie charts, roadmaps etc.
- Resource requirements, loading level of resources, assignment/availability status
- Risks and issues log
- Access to information in business plan information, financials etc.
- Actions and links to approvals process
- Document creation and management – eg. Project Brief, Business Plan, PID etc.