Executives and managers benefit from web based dashboards that summarize strategic information and analysis extracted in real time from the GenSight database. Dashboards are role based and can include graphical, numeric and textual information elements all tailored to the role of the user.
Web Based Dashboards To Track and Manage the Portfolio
Dashboards are configurable, and can include:
- Portfolio bubble charts such as Value vs Risk
- Business Intelligence charts – Pie, bar, line and other charts on any metric to analyze investment and performance across the business, with OLAP aggregation, dynamic drill down and filtering.
- Scheduling charts – gantt, pipeline
- RAG status indicators for the portfolio as a whole, with numbers / percentages of projects in each of Red, Amber, Green status
- Financial analysis reports
- Prioritization reports – Top to bottom rank ordering of projects using criteria based methodology. Can be displayed graphically or in tabular reports.
- Slice and dice, drill down to detail, eg. To get to individual projects to explore reasons for status.
All analysis displayed on dashboards is produced in real time using the latest data in the database.